Sunday, February 15, 2015

Rose Hips



Journal - Rose Hips

Crazy crazy weather!  Yesterday was a balmy 45F filled with sunshine - and though the wind was cold and sent a chill -- it was a good day to get in a walk.  This morning, our 7F and brief snowfall with howling winds made any thought of spring fly from our minds.  We have snow in the forecast next week and bitter temps all week.  I know my friends will hate me for doing the happy snow dance -- but, despite the early spring flowers we viewed yesterday, I am so glad to see a bit more snow!

2 comments:

Debbie Nolan said...

Dear Lin - beautiful "rose hips"...my kind of sketching. As for the weather - it is very cold here too - try to stay warm and enjoy your snow friend. Hugs

Joan Tavolott said...

You can do a happy dance, but it has been too cold for too long. The rose hips help!!